You might normally expect to see details of our salaries, number of days holiday and lots of other numbers on this page , but we believe that work should provide you with more than just a list of things that might appear on your contract.
The list you see above was created by some of the team during one of our boot-camp sessions. It lists the things that really matter to them, the things that actually motivate them to work and progress with QR_. It is now our template to develop management systems, personal development, team-building, events and pastoral support. All of this plus the usual, more tangible benefits mean that we provide our team members with a package that we’re very proud of.
So… should you join our team you can expect (in no particular order):
- Competitive starting salary £25k.
- Company performance related bonus scheme.
- Opportunities to get involved in areas of business development.
- 24 days Holiday plus Public Holidays.
- Thorough and intensive induction training.
- Stakeholder Pension and other benefits such as childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme.
- Individual pastoral support throughout your first year.
- Comprehensive personal and professional development, including languages, public speaking and presentation techniques, project management (Prince2), MS Excel and a whole host of other subjects.
- A graduation event at the end of year one.
- Progression of long service awards, starting at year two.
- Appreciation and support from peers and supervisors.
- The opportunity to travel or even live in a foreign country.
- Horizontal or vertical career progression, with opportunities to experience different projects and job roles.
- If working abroad you’ll get a relocation allowance and support with your move.
- At least 10 team events per year, including at least a couple of new experiences, whether it’s canyoning or cocktail making.
- A package of benefits that is under continual review!
Most of all you’ll become a valued member of the QR Family… you will be appreciated and listened to throughout your time with us. We’ve grown a lot over the past few years and we’re learning as we go – your input might be just the thing we need.